When I was on my weight loss journey I invested literally thousands and thousand…
When I was on my weight loss journey I invested literally thousands and thousands of dollars trying to find a way to get my weight off and my relationship with food under control. Infact I was so confused and frustrated that I bought into all the latest quick fix diets pills shakes detox programs buying programs from major weight loss companies gym memberships personal trainers and hypnotherapists. Every day I would start stop fail and start again which ended up being a 10 year cycle of frustration banging my head against a wall hating myself and believing that I was just one of those people that don’t have the will power to lose weight and that I will be overweight hating myself and miserable forever. I wasted so much time energy and money and years of my life. Living this journey is the exact reason that I do the work I do. Helping people dig up and clear out what is really going on for them. Much Love… #holisticweightloss #weightloss #yoga #emotionaleating #healthandfitness #women #coaching #wellness #womenshealth #spiritual #weightlossjourney #dieting #emotionaleatingrecovery #jennycraig #weightwatchers #mummieshealth #menshealth #lovelife #positivebodyimage #holistic #diets #dietsdontwork #weightlossfromwithin #innerjourney #exercise

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น